BEST Pacific Institute of Education is a tertiary educational institute for Pacific Islanders in New Zealand. This school was divided into three branches: BEST Youth Academy, School of Business & Technology, and the Pacific Institute of Performing Arts. My work spread across all three divisions of the school. Our main goal was to promote intake enrollment through digital and print marketing. We also hosted several events to promote intake and community involvement.
We also developed “quick and dirty” digital campaigns designed to run from one-day to one-week. Campaigns used digital space to create inbound leads. They were targeted at creating a quick return, and also offered a different, more precise way to track digital media.
Here are a few examples of my daily work:
• Designing traditional and digital media to support all campaigns (including billboards, bus stop adverts, direct mailers, brochures, emailers, google display ads, social site campaigns, etc).
• Designing for digital contests and “quick & dirty” campaigns to promote the schools intake and community involvement.
• Designing for large events held by the school to promote intake and community involvment.
• Designing for the Student Showcases’ and various other events held by the school.
• Designing various t-shirts for staff and students.
April 3, 2017